- Badges,learning units and pathways
- More on badges – Tuesday morning whiteboard
- Badges, hackerspaces and freedom to learn
- Show me your badges – an introduction to badges for education
- My intial thoughts on badges.
Yesterday we had a small google hangout to discuss badges and informal learning. It was great to get to know Tim Riches (@triches) a bit and learn from his experiences and thoughts. We rambled some, raised issues and decided we need to do it again, hopefully with a clear thematic focus and a few more people participating.
This morning I was walking to the library to grab a book (Building Web Reputation Systems) and replayed some of our conversation from yesterday. There are a boatload of issues that are still hanging in the air and so I came back to the office and whiteboarded some of my thoughts. It’s a snapshot of my thoughts as of Tuesday morning November 27, 2012.
At some point greater coherence should arise I my articulation will be clearer, but more thought and conversation needs to happen.